The Woodland Aquatic Project is an alliance of citizens, local government, charitable foundations, and local businesses working toward a common goal for the community.
To build a state-of-the-art Aquatic Center Complex that is affordable and accessible to all, offers a variety of leisure, wellness, competitive and instructional swimming opportunities, and serves as an appealing gathering spot for residents of and visitors to Teller County.
- A top-quality Aquatic Center that is affordable for and accessible to citizens of all ages.
- Recreational and competitive aquatic programs and swimming classes.
- Responsible fiscal policy and management focused on affordability and long-term sustainability.
- Fund-raising and planning driven by a team of experienced and committed trustees with proven, successful track records.
- Long-term success guaranteed by an alliance between citizens, local government, charitable foundations, and local businesses.