The Woodland Aquatic Project is an alliance of citizens, local government, charitable foundations, and local businesses working toward a common goal for the community.
Through fundraising and community outreach, to support the Woodland Aquatic Center and the Woodland Park area aquatics community through scholarship, advocacy and capital improvements.
- A top-quality Aquatic Center that is affordable for and accessible to citizens of all ages.
- Recreational and competitive aquatic programs and swimming classes.
- Responsible fiscal policy and management focused on affordability and long-term sustainability.
- Fund-raising and planning driven by a team of experienced and committed trustees .
- Long-term success guaranteed by an alliance between citizens, local government, charitable foundations, and local businesses.