The results are in!
The Woodland Park area turned out in full-force to express their views on the aquatic center community survey, ensuring scientifically valid results and a clear direction for the WAP in the coming months. Highlights include:
- 28.5% survey response rate; 1,782 responses out of 6,262 possible (only 400 responses were needed to establish scientific validity)
- More than $2,000 donated to local charities through survey coupons.
- 81.3% said if Woodland Park had an aquatic center they would use it.
- 79.8% said if they would consider purchasing a membership to the aquatic center.
- When asked, “Which enhancements to the recreational offerings in Woodland Park would you tell the City Council to fund first?” 74% said an aquatic center. New bike paths were 2nd at 12.7%.
To read the story in the Courier View newspaper, please click this link.
The report below contains the full survey results.